Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Magazines!

Im pretty sure I have fallen in love with how people can design and layout certain things in magazines. I look at and read magazines all the time and unless that article really jumps out at me then i'm just going to skip right past it and move on. A good article needs to grab your attention and convince you that you should spend a few minutes on it. This project gave me the opportunity to explore all kinds of different magazines and different layouts. I googled magazine layouts so I would get a wide variety of different kinds.






Each one of the layouts above are all completely different and speak out to people in different ways. They all have the aspect of having an element that can grab on to the reader and make them read what has to be said. It amazes me how brilliant people are and how they can come up with so many different things. When I did my layout and it was all said and done I really didn't want to stop I wanted to keep coming up with new things for different articles. I think I might of found my niche.

No comments:

Post a Comment