Wednesday, October 17, 2012

35 Inspiring Color Palettes from Master Painters

When I went to the art varsity website I wasn't quite sure what I was going to be looking at. When I started to read and saw the amazing artwork with the certain different color pallets that these great artists had chosen I was pleasantly surprised that no two colors were ever the same and that none of the colors were very shockingly bright, they were all modest and subtle and darker hues. The website really does a great job on helping you to think about your own color pallets and gives you the option to go and extract colors from your favorite paintings that might not already be presented on their site. It's refreshing to see how certain colors were mixed together to create such amazingly artworks. It really does inspire you to want to do it on your own and make your own pallet and hope its something worth while.


No comments:

Post a Comment