I absolutely loved doing this project and had a good time designing it. Doing magazine layouts and putting things together is what I would love to do with my future. I get inspired all the time by how things are put together and whether or not it grabs the readers attention or even someone just passing by. Once again I didn't pre plan (probably something I should plan on doing) I looked at all my options and chose the great pumpkins since I believed there was more I could do with it. As soon as I got the text how I wanted it everything else started running smoothly. The layout of the pictures and the texts I feel go really well with each other and my choice of colors fits the article. I was in love with my final project and how it turned out, even the guy at Fedex said he really enjoyed what I had done.

No comments:
Post a Comment