Tuesday, October 16, 2012

On Wednesday September 5th....

On Wednesday the 5th we spent a good amount of class time working and playing around with indesign. I actually really enjoyed it after I got the hang of using it again and remembering come of the commands. It reminds me of Photoshop and I've had experience with Photoshop over the years but using some of these programs is like riding a bike and once you get used to it its easy.

Indesign came to me really fast. I really enjoy editing things and designing different layouts and seeing what possibilities there are out there. I didn't do that much brainstorming since I enjoy just going into things with a blank slate and playing around with different designs and colors and such. With the initial project I took it upon myself just to throw a bunch of different things together and see where it took me. I need to practice on all the different aspects of the program but I feel what I came up with was a good start. It would be nice to sharpen my tool on making different designs and shapes and layouts. I love playing around with different colors and texts. Things that pop out at you really catch my eye and clean looking designs I'm a fan of but I enjoy being bold and get my point across.
The colors, lines, words and everything else that brought together my project I think showcased me in the way I wanted to be portrayed by just my initials and some buzz words.


No comments:

Post a Comment