Wednesday, October 17, 2012

wooo!!

As of this very moment I have completed 10 blogs and feel caught up and its such a good feeling, I made sure not to bullshit my way through them I actually thought about what I wanted to say and didn't just throw ten blogs together just to have them. I also passed my sign language midterm and have started working out for the first time in my whole life, two very awesome accomplishments I must say. I have exactly an hour till class begins, I still haven't received my new debit card in the mail yet which results in me having no money and I am unfortunately hungry. Now I am done with the rambling and I think I will start my other blog project for my other class so I can get a head start on it.

See everyone in class and sorry if I blew up your sidebars with all my nonsense :)

No comments:

Post a Comment