Thursday, December 6, 2012

c'est la vie

The semester is finally coming to an end, and I feel that I have learned a lot about many different things and accomplished many tasks. Ive learned different aspects of indesign, photoshop,as well as illustrator. When class first started it almost felt like a task to want to use these programs and actually learn all the different tools, but not its almost second nature when I open up the program I am very familiar with using them.

Every project was different from the last. I enjoyed learning new things and new ways to portray what I wanted to come out of it. Everything we designed I loved the task of doing, as a whole this class was a great experience and hope that everyone gets out of this class what I had. In my future my dream is to be part of an amazing marketing team where I can explore, learn and design more things. I will take everything learned from this class into my future. I have just received an internship with After Dark Events working with the marketing department. I am very excited to start working with them and learn many new things. Everything designed in this class will be put into my portfolio to show other future employers so they can get a feel of the things I have worked on.

This class truly helped to open my eyes to things I never thought I would be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment