Friday, December 7, 2012

the truth..

Truth of the matter is that in the beginning of the semester it was kind of mandatory that we do all those silly little exercises just so we could learn new things and start using new programs and all that nonsense. Well, it was like the internet gods came down and granted our wishes that we didn’t have to do those exercise anymore due to issues with the books site.

I couldn’t have been any happier when I found this out. I honestly thought there were a waste of time and for the most part stressing me out. I felt as if I was losing focus on the actual main projects that were due for a grade. When I was told that I didn’t have to go back and fix anything after the site was up and that if I didn’t start anything it was fine was almost like a weight lifted off my shoulders.
For the whole semester it might have been more worth our time to work on small actual projects like the brochure and poster to help build our skills for a grade instead of silly exercises. Even if we still just kept the main projects, didn’t add anything new and got rid of the silly book nonsense the semester could of went by a lot smoother and we would of got a bigger bang for our buck.

Between the projects and posting these blogs I feel as if that would have been more than sufficient for the course (which ended up happening anyways).

No comments:

Post a Comment