Thursday, December 6, 2012

FIN.

Ohhh project number four how dare you give me trouble and creative block. Well as any normal person some things just don’t come as easy as others; I had created a first version of my brochure and just felt ok about it, it wasn’t anything great and didn’t really impress me, sooo I got rid of it!

I Completely started over and designed something that was 100% better than the first and really pleased me. Its colorful, very nice to look at, the right amount of text to get the camps point across, and overall looks like a real brochure. I am a perfectionist and wasn’t going to stop or give up until I felt deep down I had made something that others would like. Also I had an image of what the camps actually brochure looked like and I must say the one I made is way better and easier on the eyes.
Coming up with the topic was easy. Everything else was the downfall; as soon as I started going on the new brochure and pulled better colors from the logo and the grass graphic I used everything started to look amazing and how I originally wanted it. Everything I had written on the brochure we’re things I had already known about the camp from working there for 8 years! Working on things that are near and dear to you are way easier to portray. Sometimes I’m very indecisive and picky but in this case it really made a difference and I’m very happy with the outcome of the second brochure.

My main goal for this brochure was to make something that looked inviting that gave you the feel of summer and shows how happy this camp makes people.

No comments:

Post a Comment