Thursday, December 6, 2012

merp

At this point in the game everyone is finishing up their project four. I missed one day of class when we all started due to me forgetting I had traffic court (oops) but I was able to think of a concept I wanted my brochure to be on and think of how I wanted to design it. This wasn’t my first time making a brochure so I wasn’t worried about not getting it done in time. I did my brochure on the summer camp I work at in Rochester for kids with disabilities; it’s a place that is near and dear to my heart so it just made sense. I used direct information and pictures from the camp as well as tied in colors from the logo by using the dropper took to pull those out.

So far I have loved everything that I have created. It’s a relaxing and good feeling to love what you do and know that what you have done is done well. I have really enjoyed just making everything from start to finish and having someone beautifully printed out from FedEx and getting good feedback from their employees also.

As I said before I love just being hands on with things and creating things and being creative. It gives me a sense of relaxation to just play around with different software.  I have so much to show from my college career here at Buffalo State and many different things to show future employers which is exciting all in itself since many people can’t show one piece of work that they can truly say they worked hard on and having that show.

No comments:

Post a Comment