Thursday, December 6, 2012

how Lauren got her creativity back

This class has really broadened my horizons and really brought out my creative side that I haven’t felt since high school. I am learning new techniques and having fun doing it; my head it filled with tons of ideas and things I just want to create and make come to life. My eyes I feel have been opened to seeing new designs around in the world and seeing how beautiful things are and seeing how they were put together and knowing that I could accomplish something like that. There are so many thing that I have never noticed before; I find myself stopping and looking at different things often and try to take things apart and try to figure out how that person designed it.
I have a new found appreciation for all the hard work that goes into everything we see on a daily basis from signs, to magazines, and posters. As a class we all have worked really hard on everything that we have created; not as serious as blood, sweat and tears but some things were harder to overcome then others. We have come a long way from where we all first started off.

To design something you have to have creativity and some heart in what you are trying to produce. Hopefully my designing career is only going up from here and I improve on all my skills that I have learned and will one day create something amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment